76tour is a charming B&B, with delightful Art Deco touches, right in the centre of Charleroi. Comfortable, peaceful, it features a suite and a single room. Visitors also have access to the garden. The city's attractions, station and airport are within easy reach.
Right in front of the tower
This B&B owes its name, 76Tour, to the brand-new tower situated in front of the lodging, home to Charleroi's police station.
Its rooms prove ideal to relax or find inspiration when focusing on a work project.
There are 2 rooms to choose from: a suite and a single. The bathroom is shared. A cot is available on request. Both rooms face the garden and the terrace.
- The subway station is a few minutes’ walk away
- The station is a mere 20 minutes walk
- Shuttles leave regularly from the station for the Bruxelles Charleroi sud airport.
- Visitors will find parking spaces near 76Tour (for a fee).
- The nearby motorways will take you easily to Brussels, Mons, Lille, Liège, Cologne.
Within easy reach of attractions
76Tour, being at the very heart of the city, allows visitors to fully enjoy...
- cultural activities: Charleroi Danse, theatres, museums
- shopping: Rive Gauche and Ville 2 shopping center
- bars, restaurants
- the Pays de Charleroi stadium
- the Maison du Tourisme de Charleroi is nearby.