High moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
Guests will have the fulll first floor of the house and includes:
- 2 bedrooms, each with a double bed and TV
- A bathroom with both a bath and a shower
A warm welcome
- Welcome glass
- Breakfast with terroir and organice products
- Information on the local attractions
- Tips on the best restaurants and best addresses around
Le Jardin Calme is ideally located at the exit 38 of the motorways E25-E40 and is only a few minutes drive from the town cente. Guest can walk to the Guillemins railway station in 15 mn.
A few ideas to explore the region:
2 bedrooms with twin beds
2 bedrooms with twin beds (90x200)
Equipment: TV, bathroom. hot and cold drinks, separate toilets, toiletries, bed linnen, bath robes.
- Pack lunch
- Children facilities
- Cycle rack
- Communal bathroom
- Enclosed land