This unusual B&B, nestled in a village between Neufchâteau and Libramont, offers a fantastic way to enjoy the Ardenne countryside.
This sweet trailer offers a charming setting in a romantic garden and a heartwarming rustic comfort. The lodging includes:
- a bedroom in a small alcove
- a living area with a kitchen and a small equipped kitchen area
- outdoors toilets
- showers in the house
- private area in the garden
The Roulotte de Tournay, perfect for solo or romantic stays, is available between Easter to end of September.
A few tips to make the most of your stay in the region
- explore the Semois valley and the Ardenne forests
- indulge in the region's specialities at the Ferme des Sanglochons (Neufchâteau) or at the Accremont sheep dairy (Bertrix).
- quench your thirst of culture with a visit of the Musée des Celtes in Libramont or at the Chiny tale festival taking place every year in July.
- Bike hire
- Laundry facilities
- Communal bathroom
- Enclosed land