Le Refuge de la Vallée is a peaceful B&B awarded 2 épis for its quality. The stone building used to be a bakery and was beautifully renovated. By its side is a garden, a vegetable patch and a forest: perfect to reconnect with nature. It is located in the peaceful hamlet of Erzée, in the Aisne valley (Ardenne).
What does Le Refuge de la Vallée offer?
- A comfortable room with a large glass window, balcony and its own bathroom (with a shower)
- Private entrance
- Access to an infrared sauna to relax after walks along the GR 57 (GR stands for Grande Randonnée ou Long Hike trails) which passes the house. Fee, do ask the owners.
- A covered parking space and locked shelter for bikes.
- The owners can rent electric bikes to guest and can organise a table d'hôte (family or gastronomic meal)
No smoking in the house.
Pets are much loved but not allowed in the house.
Near Le Refuge de la Vallée
- The GR 57 (GR stands for Grande Randonnée ou Long Hike trails) passes by the house
- Wéris with its megaliths is listed as one of the prettiest villages of Wallonia
- Durbuy, the smallest city in the world
- E-bike hire
- Bike hire
- Bike repair
- Open fire
- Communal bathroom