Welcome to Le Vedeur, the camping site of the smallest town in the world. There are only 500 metres to walk to reach the town centre and its attractions, restaurants. The site is managed by the local tourist office.
By the Ourthe river
This camping, located between the river and the forest, is perfect for both tents and motor homes.
50 pitches are kept for camping cars.
- Open between February 15th and December 31st
- No reception on site but the tourist office, which manages the site, is near (French, Dutch, English and German spoken)
- Water and electricity are included in the daily fee
- Payment by card or cash
- Showers on site (extra fee)
- Parking spaces exclusively reserved for camping cars
- Power supply reserved places
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.