The Youth Hostel in Bouillon overlooks the city, offering a stunning view of the Semois and the fortress, one of Europe's most impressive castles.
Expect a warm welcome from the staff and a well-equipped infrastructure:
- 162 beds
- 2 fully set meeting rooms
- A restaurant on site with a panoramic terrace
- A bar
- A play area for children
- A BBQ
- Free WIFI
The hostel also offers 4 gîtes for 8, 10 or 20 persons with access to all the common areas.
Take the opportunity to discover Bouillon, a city with a thousand years of history, or its woodlands, the most important size-wise in Belgium.
Booking is required during low season.
The reception is open:
- From 8 am to noon then 5 to 10.30 pm on Wednesdays, weekends and public holidays
- From 8 am to 10.30 pm the other days
- Credit cards accepted
- School nature trip
- Swimming pool
- kitchen equipement
- Indoor sports
- Outdoor sports
- Outdoor tables and benches