Ready for a vibrant atmosphere? Want to party all night long? This Youth Hostel, set in a lively neighbourhood and a 5 minutes' walk from the town centre, blends perfectly with the bustling activity of Liège, known as the Cité Ardente or burning city.
The main building, in a former convent, has been fully renovated. You will also find an annexe, built in a more "passive and eco-friendly" spirit.
Liège Youth Hostel features
- 349 beds in rooms of 4, 5, 7 or 8
- a bar
- meeting rooms
- a private yard
- free WIFI
- a restaurant serving traditional dishes as well as a sustainable breakfast (with fresh and local products)
If you like to explore
The world capital of folklore, always brought alive by Belgian football... Liège is sure to keep you entertained all year long:
- Reception open Mondays to Saturdays from 7.30 to 1 am and Sundays from 7.30 am to 11 pm.
- Groups are entitled a special rate. Bespoke activities can be organised.
- Credit cards accepted
- School nature trip
- Baby facilities
- Cycle rack
- kitchen equipement
- Indoor sports
- Outdoor tables and benches