Hermine is a countryside gîte in the pretty village of Hodister ( between Hotton and La-Roche-en-Ardenne, near the Ourth, at the heart of the Ardenne. This lodging is perfect for those looking for an eco-friendly stay.
Hodister only counts a few streets, lined with picturesque 19th-century buildings, one being Hermine, a former farm renovated in 2010. The original façade, featuring rubble and timber, were beautifully preserved.
With its three bedrooms, the gîte can welcome 8 guests. It is Green Key certified.
Activities near the gîte
- The caves of Hotton
- The Domaine des Grottes de Han
- Durbuy, the smallest town in the world
- Artisanal markets, terroir products, flea markets
- Museums, ruins, theme parks
- Chlorophylle, a recreational green space
Looking for sports fun?
- Bike hire
- E-bike hire
- Swimming pool
- Open fire
- Baby facilities