The Moulin Castral features two countryside gîtes, both awarded 3 épis, in Hollogne-sur-Geer. The 19th-century building simply is perfect for memorable family holidays.
At the heart of the Hesbaye region, this former water mill dating back to 1646 is listed as a cultural heritage of Wallonia. Renovated to keep its beauty intact, it can now welcome families and friends.
The gîte's advantages:
- The water wheel still works, producing electricity for the lodgings.
- Ground floor: lounge with a pellet wood stove, with the open space including the kitchen and the dining room.
- First floor: parental suite separated in 2 spaces (on either side of the shower room and toilets). 1 room (2x1 p.) and 1 room (1x1p + 1x1p. - spare bed)
- Outside: yard/terrace overlooking the river.
- A second gîte (for 4-5 persons) is available on the same site.