In Trois-Ponts, near the Coo waterfall, the Landal les Gottales village features 41 bungalows for 2, 4 or 6 persons.
This holiday village, built on the top of Mont Saint-Jacques, in the province of Liège, offers the perfect romantic background a relaxing escape from reality.
Infrastructures and equipment
- Comfortable bungalows and half-timbered houses
- Living room with lounge/dining room
- Television, DVD player, radio/CD player, chimney (not for type 2A, 4B1 and partly 6DT bungalows)
- Open or closed kitchen with amongst other equipment microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Central heating (except for 2A type bungalows)
- Furnished terrace
There is lots to discover and explore around the village: the Plopsa Coo theme park, for example, for a thrilling family day or, a mere 6 km from there, the Stavelot abbey and its museums. A little further is Spa, should you with to enjoy its thermal water.
The Ardenne region is also perfect for sport and nature lovers: cross country at Val de Wanne, hiking/cycling/mountain biking/horse riding trails. There is something for everyone.