Set in an exceptional natural setting, the Landal Village l'Eau d'Heure features spacious and welcoming bungalows for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 guests, all offering easy access to the nearby beach.
The holiday village can be found by the Eau d'Heure lakes, some of the largest lakes in Belgium, stretching along the provinces of Namur and Hainaut.
Bungalows: equipment and infrastructures
- Living room with a lounge and dining space area
- Chimney, radio/CD and flat screen TV
- American kitchen with an electric stove, an oven, a microwave and a dishwasher
- Electric heating
- Furnished terraced, partially covered
- Duvets for all the beds
Some bungalows have a sauna and/or a sunbed/jacuzzi.
Have fun at the Eau d'Heure lakes
- Many leisure activities await at the Eau d'Heure: sailboats, kayaks, canoes, SUPs, windsurfs, water-ski, diving. treetop adventures, walks in nature, bike rentals, golf... It simply is impossible to get bored.
- The Aquacentre water park features water fun activities that should delight the whole family - such as the playful pool with massaging water jets and water cannons, the giant jacuzzi, the paddling pool with games designed for children, not forgetting the indoors pool linked to the outdoors one or the infinity jump slide with its LCD.
- Bike hire
- E-bike hire
- Laundry facilities