Ideally located in the lower part of the town, Charleroi Youth Hostel offers a choice of 189 beds as well as comfortable, modern meeting rooms.
Near the Charleroi South station, the tube, the town centre, the Rive Gauche shopping centre, easily accessible from the Charleroi-Bruxelles-Sud airport and by motorway... this youth hostel simply ticks all the boxes:
- 43 rooms of 2, 3 or 6 beds, each with a private bathroom
- commutable rooms
- 3 rooms adapted to people with redced mobility
- 4 fully equipped meeting rooms
- Breakfast an WIFI included
The region, formerly known as the Black Country, is getting much trendier thanks to:
- Bars, restaurants, underground addresses...
- The docks by the Sambre: follow the RAVe to be out of the city and in the countryside in no time
- The Photography museum, the Bois du Cazier, the BPS22
- Theatre plays, concerts, carnival, festivities such as the GET UP Festival, the Quartier d'été, the Brocante des Quais, the City Parade..
- Indoor catering
- 24-hour reception
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Cycle rack
- Common bathroom
- Communal bathroom
- Luggage store