Ready for a vibrant atmosphere? Want to party all night long? This Youth Hostel, set in a lively neighbourhood and a 5 minutes' walk from the town centre, blends perfectly with the bustling activity of Liège, known as the Cité Ardente or burning city.
The main building, in a former convent, has been fully renovated. You will also find an annexe, built in a more "passive and eco-friendly" spirit.
The Liège Youth Hostel features
- 349 beds in rooms of 4, 5, 7 or 8
- a bar
- meeting rooms
- a private yard
- free WIFI
- a restaurant serving traditional dishes as well as a sustainable breakfast (with fresh and local products)
Activities all year round
Liège is sure to keep you entertained all year long. Here are a few iconic celebrations you do not want to miss:
- Reception open Mondays to Saturdays from 7.30 to 1 am and Sundays from 7.30 am to 11 pm.
- Groups are entitled a special rate. Bespoke activities can be organised.
- Credit cards accepted
- Indoor catering
- School nature trip
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Baby facilities
- Cycle rack
- kitchen equipement
- Indoor sports
- Outdoor tables and benches
- Luggage store