The Château de la Poste hotel is a sumptuous castle offering an authentic and cosy atmosphere as well as stunning views of the forest - all less than an hour drive from Brussels and 20 minutes from Namur, capital of Wallonia
The Château de la Poste promises :
- A stay in a natural setting but within easy reach of the city
- A home sweet home atmosphere in a beautiful castle dating back to 1886
- 42 spacious rooms for 2 to 4 persons, with fantastic views
- Modern comfort, including free WIFI
The restaurant finds inspiration in a simple, tasty cuisine using natural ingredients and products from the terroir. You are welcome to visit the wine cellar and choose the perfect one to match your meal. The 42 hectares park features activities for children and athletes.
Out of the ordinary experiences and stays
How about staying even closer to nature? At the Château de la Poste, you can sleep in a tree house, a trapper's tent or a loft cube... Meals can be taken at the hunting lodge or the Gaul village.
- Indoor catering
- Housing service
- Training materials provided