- Folklore and Tradition
The Musée des Celtes invites you to celebrate Samonios (the Celtic version of Halloween) at the very heart of the forest of Bonance. Along this guided tour, weaving storytelling in, you will learn of the mysterious goddesses living nearby...
Samonios: the Celtic Halloween
3 storytellers, a female rider and her horse will bring the forgotten tradition of Samonios back to life and will guide you through the invisible world of mythical creatures. They might even reveal secret passages mentioned in Celtic legends.
- Booking mandatory
- Guided tour by sessions, one group leaving every 30 mn
- Duration: 2h
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Do take a flashlight along
- Drinks and snacks available after the walk
- Dogs are not allowed
Let this magical night walk enchant you.
- Place Communale 16800 Libramont