An irresistible sense of humour, mind wowing stunts and amazing music: Les Tilleuleries is the perfect harmony between theatre and circus. Discover this ever so touching street festival in Nassogne.
Le Tilleuries is a festival dedicated to fairground and street theatre, all on a human scale. It's all about friendliness, smiles and sharing a good time. For this 33rd edition, expect emotions, laughs, amazing acrobatic challenges and memorable shows.
The local population is very involved in this project, with over 60 volunteers helping with the organisation.
A rich and varied program
Many shows will have their own fixed stage. A fantastic selection of (Belgian, French, Italian and Swedish) theatre and circus companies will wow children and adults alike with their interpretations - some comical, other acrobatic. The perfect family day out!
- "Kalasa" - Che Cirque: a duo taming bikes and creating fascinating musical instruments.
- "Rafla" - Duo Kate & Pasi: 2 artists juggling with pizza
- "Hoopelaï" - Andréanne Thiboutot: a hula hoop burlesque show
- "Gravir" - Les Quat'Fers en l'Air: high-level acrobatics
- "Il était une fois de trop !" - Thomas Delvaux: a show reminiscing with a good sense of humour characters from our childhood
- "Saut" - Collectif BigBinôme: 4 artists performing incredible jumps.