The new exhibition of L'Espace Gallo-Romain might intrigue, shock or fascinate you: through it, you will discover funeral rites and traditions from all over the world.
This museum aims at presenting remains of the past - perfectly preserved ships found in Pommeroeul, historical artefacts... To understand how our ancestors lived, archaeologists also look at burial practices, which are presented here.
Funeral rites and traditions
The exhibition will introduce you to the research compiled by scientists, defining the social and religious value of these rituals.
A different way to understand the past.
- Tuesdays to Fridays, from 10 am to noon then 1 to 5 pm
- Mondays - for groups only, bookings only
- April 1 to September 30: weekends and public holidays, from 2 to 6 pm
- The 4th weekend of August
- Weekends and public holidays between October 1 to March 31 (except for the first Sunday of the month)
- December 23 to January 1
- Rue de Nazareth 27800 AthTelephone infomation
+32 68 68 13 20