Easter brings all kind of surprises in Wallonia. The Bertinchamps farm-brewery will be organising a couple of Easter hunts on April 15th, 2018: a chocolate egg hunt for the little ones, a beer one for the grown-ups!
The second edition of a wonderful event
Prove you are a skilled hunter and you may very well win your weight in locally brewed Bertinchamps beer...
The morning is dedicated to the children's egg hunts: one for 2 to 5 year olds, the other for 6 to 11 year olds. Adults will have their own beer race a little before noon, followed by the awards ceremony.
- Places are limited, please book
- Free for children under 12
- 5€/adult (payment on site)
- Bar and snacks served on site
An extra-ordinary hunt, not to be missed!
- Rue de Bertinchamps 45030 GemblouxTelephone infomation
+32 81 87 85 28