- Folklore and Tradition
(2020 edition: from Friday 1 to Sunday 3 May)
Actors in Venetian costumes will add to the magic of these sumptuous 18th-century water gardens this spring. A real dream, which takes place every year during the Pentecost weekend.
The splendour of the colourful dresses and suits, each richly decorated, really stand out in the green setting of Annevoie.
During this special weekend, visitors can also enjoy:
- scrapbooking demonstrations
- stalls selling Venetian products
- face painting and fun workshops for children
- posing with the actors in their amazing costumes
Food and drinks will be available on site.
- Rue des Jardins 37 A5537 Annevoie