- Recreational park
- Lasergame & paintball
- Adventure sports
The Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
A superb nature background
Dinant Aventure is a former sandstone quarry turned into a leisure and adventure park. Located near the Lesse valley, its 18 hectares estate (mixing rocks and woodland) overlooks the Meuse valley, thus offering exceptional panoramas on the hills around Dinant. The very heart of the park is a natural rocky amphitheatre, where the most sensational activities take place. The site has been listed NATURA 2000 for the variety of its fauna and flora.
A brand-new adventure playground
Dinant Aventure also offers quite unique adventures and activities in Belgium:
- an impressive bridge, 100 m long, 60 m high
- the Via Vita, a climbing trail filled with challenges
- the XL swing- almost free-falling for the 60 m high platform, suspended on a rope which will creature a sensational swing effect.
And of course, led by our bilingual monitors:
- Aerial trail and vertigo trail
- Abseiling, climbing, death rise
- equilibrium trail
- incentive trail and team building trail
- paintball and laser game
Dinant Aventure: thrills, adventures and amazing memories guaranteed!
Open all year
Information on the walk
- Equipment rental
- Visitor guide for groups
- Car parking