- Cycle ride
A wonderful itinerary to discover the Val de Lesse by bike: this itinerary follows one of the most beautiful RAVels in the country.
Start: On the N918, down from Ciergnon
Types of road: Low traffic roads and RAVel
Signs: nodes 39, 38, 170, 171 and 39
- The green belt will take you to the undulating hills of the Lesse. Nature along the former railway track offers superb landscapes and is home to a rich fauna - wonderful day out with the family guaranteed.
- After exploring the RAVel, the trail gets to Eprave, a pretty village bordered by the Lesse.
- Wander through its sweet little streets, have a look at the water mill and stop by the Brasserie de la Lesse, a collaborative project launched a group of friends. They make a refreshing beer, with lots of character too.
- Next is Lessive, another picturesque village. The itinerary continues along the Lesse, which flows lazily through meadows.
- On the horizon soon appears the royal castle of Ciergnon, surrounded by romantic landscapes. The perfect conclusion to this bike ride.
Along the way
- The Han-sur-Lesse wildlife park
- The caves of Han-sur-Lesse
- Explore Val de Lesse, an application to download a wide range of bike rides.
Information on the walk