- Mountain bike ride
The Grand Blaimont mountain bike trail is a wonderful opportunity to discover Hastière-par-delà, Waulsor and the Meuse valley's stunning architectural heritage.
Start: in front of the Hastière-par-delà abbey
Distance: 18 km
Signs: green (VTT n°3)
Type of road: paved road, dirt and gravel paths
- Follow the towpath upstream, towards Blaimont.
- Go through the village of Blaimont and continue towards Verzenne.
- Follow the path on the ridges of Falmignoul.
- Go back down towards the Meuse, via the Crétia site and along the Colébi woodlands.
- Continue on the towpath on the right bank of the dam.
Along the way
Information on the walk