- Folklore and Tradition
Discover the richness and diversity of a colourful traditional folkloric heritage: Namur's.
For the occasion, a superb traditional folkloric parade, made up of all the town's folklore guilds joined by prestigious guests, will take over the streets of Namur.
- A traditional artisan market on the Place d'Armes
- A procession of folkloric and historical groups through the city, finishing on the Place de l' Ange with a rondeau (traditional dancing)
- A fantastic folkloric dancing ball, open to all, on the Saturday afternoon in the marquee on the Place d'Armes
- Folkloric workshops: dances, music, military manoeuvers, flag game...
- A historical village: the Compagnie franche, the Malemort, the Canaris and the Compagnie aux Tricornes will set up a historical camp and will offer animations on the Place d' Armes.