- Car tours
The Pays des Lacs route of flavours invites you to visit producers who would like to share with you their know-how and the quality of their produce.
Pleasant encounters and delicious tastings await you. This itinerary takes you to the regions of Chimay, Sivry- Rance, Beaumont, Thuin, Walcourt, Couvin and Viroinval.
With such varied landscapes and historical buildings, it’s a safe bet you’ll let yourself be seduced by the charms and savours of this beautiful land.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
Recipe to try
Cocktail Gin Biercée « Less is more » & Schweppes Agrum.
- Escavèche de Chimay (cold preparation of cooked fish, with a vinegar sauce)
- Boulette de Romedenne, Surice or Beaumont (fromage frais made with cow’s milk)
- Chocolate delights from La Dacquoise in Gozée (Thuin)
- Duck breast fillets and foies gras from the Ferme de la Sauvenière in Hemptinne (Florennes)
- Beers from the Brasserie de Silenrieux