- Car tours
Fancy discover savoury and sweet delicacies from the Gaume region? Get on the road: a 52 km gourmet trail awaits.
From the charming, secret Ton Valley to the breath taking scenery of the Semois Valley, the Maison du Tourisme de la Gaume invites you to try a a convivial and flavoursome discovery trip.
5 artisans will open their door to you along the way, presenting their passion, skills and creations. Torgny wine, pâté gaumais, cured sausages, Orval cheese and beer, fruit, chocolate treats will make your mouth water and your eyes sparkle.
The producers on your gourmet trail:
A recipe to try
- The Poirier du Loup wines in Torgny
- Chocolates by the Maison Deremiens in Jamoigne and Prouvy
- A glass of Zigomar (an apéritif) or Pom’ô de Gaume (apple ratafia) from the Vergers A de Gaume Munaut in Virton
- Gengoulf beer flavoured with cep mushrooms from Villers-devant-Orval
- Beers from the Millevertus Brewery in Breuvanne and the Brasserie de la Clochette in Etalle