- Car tours
This itinerary brings you to the Eastern Cantons, to the heart of an untamed and unspoilt nature in the Hautes-Fagnes Nature Reserve, around Malmedy, Waimes, Bütgenbach Lake and the Signal de Botrange, the highest point in Belgium.
The local producers love their region and the natural riches from their land. This is felt in the know-how that they deploy in the preparation of their products and gastronomic specialities.
During this lovely tour, you’ll have the opportunity to visit a family-run brewery; a mare breeding farm; a traditional Franco-Germanic bakery and cake shop; a factory where the veritable Ardenne ham is made or even a garden of plants which gives you wanderlust.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
- Fromagerie Le Valèt’s cheese in Waimes
- Smoked trout from the Truite d’Ondenval
- Gaby’s Nudelküche pasta in Amel
- Jams and syrups from the Framboiserie de Malmedy
- Honey from the Royal Association of Beekeepers, Association Royale des Apiculteurs (St. Vith and Eupen)
Information on the walk
- Place Albert I 29a4960 Malmedy