- Car tours
The gourmet Haute Ardenne region, bordering the provinces of Liège and Luxembourg, invites you to a mouth-watering and flavoursome tasting of regional produce from the boroughs of Lierneux, Trois Ponts, Vielsalm and Gouvy.
The itinerary takes you to local breweries, cheese dairies, farms and regional shops. A delicious excuse for admiring our superb landscapes, from the bucolic Lienne area to the summits of the Wanne, and from the Salm valley to the source of the River Ourthe through vast forests, meadows and picturesque villages.
- Organic cheeses from the Salm (1815 Waterloo, Vieux Liège, Ardenner…) in Vielsalm
- Homemade ice creams from the Ferme Dugailliez in Bergeval
- Meat and poultry from the butcher’s shop at the farm, ferme François Remacle in Goronne
- Traditionally pressed apple juices from Cornet in Basse-Bodeux
- Honey from a host of apiaries, (ruchers) in the Haute Ardenne region
Information on the walk
- Avenue de la Salm 506690 Vielsalm