- Car tours
This itinerary leads you to the heart of the Walloon Brabant, a peaceful and picturesque region situated only around twenty kilometres from Brussels.
Along this itinerary passing through the boroughs of Wavre, Grez-Doiceau, Chaumont-Gistoux, Walhain and Chastre, you’ll be able to meet a chocolatier, pastrycook, farmers, a team of brewers and mushroom producers. They all love their region and are proud of their know-how; they invite you to experience the taste of their produce.
And if you haven’t had enough already, continue your gourmet adventure near Villers-la-Ville, a few kilometres from your last stop where other lovely foodie stopovers await you.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
Recipy to try
- Regional tarts from the Boulangerie- Pâtisserie Demaret in Rixensart
- Chicories, red fruit and jams from Délices de Pinchart in Ottignies – Louvain-la- Neuve
- Organic beers brewed at the micro- brasserie de l’Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville
- Creative pastries and chocolates of Raphael Giot in La Hulpe
- Bâton de Saint-Bernard de Villers-la- Ville (smoked pure-pork sausages, with hazelnuts and beer made by the abbey’s monks)