- Car tours
This itinerary brings you to Belgian Lorraine, in the Pays d’Arlon region formed by the boroughs of Attert, Aubange, Messancy et Arlon. A multicultural land established at the crossroads of French and Germanic civilizations. You’ll dicover a colourful cross-border heritage which can be found in the folklore, culture, at the producers, during a hike and even in the regional cuisine!
During this itinerary, be sure to stop and take the time to taste Maitrank, a dry white wine flavoured with sweet woodruff, regarded as the typical and staple drink of the Pays d’Arlon.
- Barnichèvre, Goat’s milk fromage frais, in Arlon
- Saurtilège cheese made from fresh, unpasteurised milk from the Ferme Saur in Metzert (Attert)
- Saison de Mai beer (amber beer with woodruff)
- ARAmiss from the Brasserie d’Arlon
- Honey from the Attert Valley