Mahymobiles holds a remarkable collection of veteran, vintage and classic vehicles, 300 of which are on public display. Walk into the entrance hall and you are greeted by a dusty Delahaye. Look out for the unique De Mola coupé, a Rolls-Royce Phantom III and a Delaunay Belleville among other gems. Belgian brands such as Minerva add variety to the galleries.
- the room where chassis and engines are kept.
- a collection of miniatures
- a retrospective dedicated to 2 wheels vehicles
- the mini track for children 2 to 7 years old
- a gallery devoted to the evolution of the bodywork
- Outdoor catering
- Free catering
- Car parking
- Cycle rack