- Industrial heritage
- Guided tour and discovery
Located east of Liège, this site is one of the four authentic coal mines left in Europe, all listed by UNESCO. Put your jacket and helmet on: the guided tour will take you through galleries 30 to 60 m underground!
A UNESCO site
- Visit of the mine, museum, temporary exhibitions
- Mini train ride
- Discovery of the heap biotope
- Mini golf and play areas for children
- Duration: 2 hours
- For all ages
Visitors with specific needs
Blegny Mine is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
- Indoor catering
- Film projections/presentations
- Housing service
- Library or document centre
- Educational service
- Training materials on request
- Car parking
- Barbecue/picnic area
DE - EN - FR - NL
German - EN - FR - IT - NL - PT
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.