- Recreational park
This off the beaten path theme park is set in nature in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
Each summer, this giant maize labyrinth stages a different, fun themed play. This year's theme is the Little Prince, Saint Exupéry's famous character. You will meet the rose, fox and lamplighter along the way...
New this year
There will be a fascinating range of workshops to join: making your own natural toothpaste, learning about the zero waste philosophy, permaculture...
The labyrinth, a theme park fully dedicated to nature
There is much to explore:
- The Labyrinthe des portes (the maze of many doors) and its 2 itineraries (Awaken your feet and Eyes wide shut)
- The dark world, plunged in obscurity
- The children's labyrinth for 3 to 8 y.o.
- The organic gardens and the pumpkin patch
- The biodiversity garden with its 13 enigmas
- You can sleep under the stars, in an extra-ordinary lodging fit for up to 6 persons at the heart of the maze...
Duration of the visit: 3 to 4 hours
The park is open in September but there is no special show/entertainment that month.
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility if accompanied.
- Strollers can easily be used around the garden.
- Wellies recommended if the weather is rainy.
- Car parking
- Cycle rack