- Water attraction
- Adventure park
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Adventure sports
- Sport de précision
- Trekking & hiking
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
Planning to spend a day in the Ardenne region with friends or family? Looking for thrilling adventures? Semois Adventure will make your dreams come true with its adventure park near Bouillon.
Adventure sport for all
Semois Aventure offers a range of activities for all ages and skills:
- Paddling down the Semois river on Kraft (a giant kayak) or raft (to build yourself)
- Experiencing nature as if you were a trapper (orienteering, making a fire, cook your meal, makes a shelter...)
- Adventure trails
Build your own to make going down the Semois river even more memorable
An exclusive concept for groups of 15 persons and more. Booking required.
Once your raft is complete, you will be able to paddle down the river from Poupehan to the picturesque village of Frahan.
Semois adventure provides:
- a range of lodgings for families, schools, groups, ideas for seminars and team building experiences, a tavern-restaurant
- packages for private events (survival, weekend, nature, hen or stag parties).
The full range of options is available on the website.
There is something for everyone! Go on. Embrace the challenge.
July and August: every day, 10 am to 6 pm.
April, May, June, September and October: weekends, public holidays and school holidays, 10 am to 5 pm
The rest of the year: groups only, booking required
- Equipment rental