- Recreational park
- Amusement park
In the heart of the Ardennes, discover Plopsa Coo, the family-friendly theme park of the famous Coo waterfalls and its perfect balance of nature, fun and adventure.
More than 20 activities to try!
- The Dino Splash, a new aquatic dinosaur-themed attraction which features 3 spectacular slides going round a giant volcano.
- Vic the Viking will meet you at Vicky The Ride, a unique giant eight shaped roller coaster, 400- metres long.
- The Maya Splash is sure to wow you too with its wild water descent.
- After admiring the spectacular waterfalls, try the rest of the twenty attractions, such as the Bob-Luge, the Halvar Coaster, go-karting even.
- Don't forget the chairlift, overlooking the Amblève valley. The place overflows with adventures...
- Take a selfie with the park's dinosaurs.
- The little ones are sure to enjoy the petting farm, carrousel and monkey island.
Don't miss the Coo waterfall nearby!
April 6-22: every day + April 27-28
May 1 to June 23: Thursdays to Sundays + June 10
June 24 to September 1: every day
September and October: every weekend (plus All Saints holidays)
Please check the updated opening times on the official website.
- Car parking