Discover Wallonia's many green spaces during this exceptional weekend.
A tribute to the region's green heritage
This initiative, aiming at valorising parks and gardens in Wallonia, is an invitation to visit the impressive work of landscape architects in the region.
A wonderful escape
Discover prestigious places such as:
- The 12 themed gardens of the Bambois lake
- The gardens of the Villers-la-Ville abbey
- The park of Mariemont
- The the romantic park of the Attre Castle
- The baroque Enghien park
- The more classical park of the Modave castle
- The neo-classical park and gardens of the Seneffe castle
- The Château de Beloeil
- The fantastic Robert Lenoir arboretum near La Roche-en-Ardenne...
There are exceptional parks and gardens to explore throughout the whole of Wallonia.