- Race or competition
Love a challenge? Then join the Namur marathon! The itinerary is a wonderful opportunity to discover the capital of Wallonia and its region.
Namur International Marathon
The 42.2 km route, with an ascending elevation of 150 m, will highlight some of the most prestigious location of the capital:
- The historical centre
- The Saint Aubain cathedral
- The architecture along the Meuse river
- The Walloon government (also callled the Elyzette)
- The Walloon Parliament overlooking the Citadel
Namur Half Marathon
The route for this half marathon is 20 km long, with an ascending elevation of 50 meters. It also starts in the historical centre then follows the Meuse to Beez.
There will be food and water stations every 5 km (water, isotonic drinks, solid food) as well as a more comprehensive station (soft drinks, beers and food) after the finish line.
Children can join the action too! they will have their own event, with 2 races to choose from: 750 and 1,250 m.
The kids run is free. Each child will receive a Welcome Pack and a medal.
Booking a space is highly recommended. The pre-registration period is open till May 11, 2019.
See you in the starting blocks!
- 6.30 to 8.30 am: race number collection and on-site registration, access to the sports village
- 9 am: start of the marathon
- 9.30 am: start of the semi marathon