Xavier Istasse and Catherine Vandenbroucke's outdoor travelling exhibition along the Meuse, present this amazing river, both in words and pictures to the public.
The Meuse valley is stunning, whichever the season. Whether wrapped in a thick fog, reflecting the golden rays of the sun or under the stars, its many atmospheres are sure to steal your heart.
Dates and locations of the exhibition:
- May 6-20: Maïeur's gardens, Namur
- May 23-June 10: in front of the communal house, Hastière
- June 12-2: Place de l’Hôtel de Ville, Yvoir
- June 26-July 28: Croisette, in front of the Town Hall, Dinant
- July 2-August 5: along the RAVel, Profondeville
- August 7-19: Quai des Fours and Square Albert, Givet (France)
- August 21-September 2: along the green belt, Vireux-Wallerand (France)
- September 4-16: Musée de l’Ardenne (France)
- Namur: more information on the extra dates soon