- Lake, water body or waterway
- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
The Aquascope offers visitors quite fantastic adventures - from discovering the most beautiful pond in Wallonia to tree tops...
The aim of this site is to bring together nature resource, tourism, nature awareness and protection.
There are activities for groups, schools, friends...
- Discovery trail
- Wild plants garden
- Didactic apiary
- Large play area
- Brasserie with panoramic terrace
- BBQ area
A couple of storks
Live cameras give visitors a change to observe these birds on the lake or in their nest without disturbing them. This site welcomes every year the only couple of white storks in Wallonia.
- March 2-10: 11 am to 5 pm
- Weekends in March: 10 am to 5 pm
- April 06-30 and September 1 to November 3: Tuesdays to Fridays, 10 am to 5 pm, weekends and public holidays, 10 am to 6 pm, closed on Mondays (except for public holidays)
- December 21-29: 11 am to 5 pm (except for December 25)
Information on the walk
- Educational service
- Visitor guide for groups
- Car parking