- Recreational park
In this amazing centre exploring space, training like an astronaut and floating around using simulators truly is an out of this world experience. This great centre challenges you to learn to live in space and build your own rocket for a galactic mission. Euro Space Center is a planet everyone who dreams of galaxies and adventures must visit.
New attraction: the Space Flight Unit
Half exoskeleton, half aircraft - this virtual simulator will take you to explore the universe. First stop? Mars. Destination? the base camp of Mount Olympus, the highest relief in out solar system...
The perfect family day out
Put your space suit on! Here you can step into the daily routine of astronauts and go through the highlights of space exploration and see how space technology found its way through everyday life.
- The 5D cinema, Planetarium and Space Heroes attraction will take you further than you ever dreamed to go. Don't miss the special launch pad for a journey to the very edge of our galaxy.
- Looking for more thrills still? Try our Virtual Reality experience to walk on the moon and mars (extra fee but extra memories).
The Euro Space Centre's attractions are perfect for the whole family and are a wonderful way to connect all generations.
This fascinating centre will reveal the milestones in the history of Space Conquest. Astronauts' equipment, technological innovations, astronomy... Follow your guide from one room to another to learn many anecdotes and even step on board the International Space Station and the American space shuttle.
Small groups (3-4 persons) can even enjoy the demonstration of the machines used to train astronauts. An experience exclusive to the Euro Space Centre in Wallonia.
Visitors with specific needs
Click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Please note, on this site:
- If you have a wheelchair: 2 PMR spaces are available. The centre is easily accessible, but the staff will, of course, help you should you need an extra hand. The corridors and restaurant are wheelchair friendly.
- If you are blind or visually impaired: audio guides are available in several languages and the visit can be adapted.
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing or if you have difficulties understanding: the visit can be adapted.
The stars await at the Euro Space Center.
- Educational service
- Visitor guide for groups
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Training materials provided
- Car parking