- Escape Room
- Train/tram/tourist train
- Kayak, canoe or rafting
- Lasergame & paintball
- Adventure sports
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
In the province of Luxembourg, near the smallest town in the world awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
In the exceptional green setting of the Ardenne, the Adventure Valley Durbuy is a fantastic leisure space, perfect for a fun day with friends and family.
The ticket allows you to try all the attractions of the park as many times as you want.
A family adventure at the Adventure Valley Durbuy park
Along the many activities sure to delight children and adults alike, here are a few must-try attractions on site:
- The fully secure tree-trop trail
- The super long zip wire
- The new wooden play area, where children run, jump and laugh
- The kayak ride or mountain bike outing with a nature guide
Although surrounded by an enchanting nature setting, the park is only a few minutes’ drive from the smallest town in the world. What's not to love?
- April-October: activities every day from 9 am to 6 pm
- November-March: park open on Saturdays and, if booked in advance, on Sundays. Groups can join on week days: 20 persons min., booking required.
- Kayak: every day in season, closed between November and March
- Bike hire
- E-bike hire
- Equipment rental
- Car parking