Imagination is the wonder of children. In Wallonia, they can embody different personas on their travel adventures and transport the adults with them... At Prehistomuseum Adventure Park in Ramioul, you can channel your inner Flintstone as you try your hand at spar throwing or get comfortable in a cave. It's a place to master expertise of our ancestors in the company of archaeologists, as you learn about ancient remains.
12 adventures, 9 outdoors experiences, 1 cave
Visitors can choose from over 12 forests adventures across 30 hectares of forest:
- 3D trail to understand hunting in prehistoric times
- Barefoot trail
- Petting farm
- Vegetal maze
- Landscaped promenade
- Fun workshops with archaeologists (flint knapping, fire starting...)
- Prehistoric challenge
- A Mammoth themed playground
- An Archeorestaurant serving prehistory-inspired dishes
Add to this an 8 km forest walk, an archeobistrot with an open fire, temporary exhibitions...
Visitors with specific needs
The Préhistomuseum is one of the many sites certified by Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
- Winter (October 29th to March 24th): every day 10 am to 5 pm (last entry at 4 pm)
- Summer (March 25th to October 27th): every day 10 am to 6 pm (last entry at 5 pm)
- Guided tours only.
- Winter (October 29th to March 24th): from 9 am, booking required
- Summer (March 25th to October 27th): from 9 am, booking required
- 15 persons max., 25 persons max.
Information on the walk
- Indoor catering