- River cruises
Ancre Bleue offers all passengers (disabled and non-disabled) the change to enjoy a pleasant cruise on the Meuse thanks to their Barquerolle boat.
This inland boat, which can host 10 persons and 2 crew members, is equipped to welcome PRMs as well as blind, partially sighted, deaf and hard of hearing and mentally unstable passengers.
During the cruise
- Relaxing and dreaming
- Cultural discovery of Liège (Commentary, local music...)
- Sensory experience (roll and pitch motions, smells, noises...)
- Possibility to relax on individual tatami
- Possibility to learn abut the docking maneuvers
- learning about fish and birds
- Possibility to enjoy a meal on board, have music....
The cruises last 2 h and will take place Sunday May 13, June 10, July 8, August 12, September 9 and October 14. The boarding point is under the Belle Liégoise footbridge, on the Parc de la Boverie side. Booking highly recommended.
More details are available on the official website.
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)