Spend a weekend exploring the creative side of Enghien. Over 60 artists will open their workshop to the public or share their passion in the town's cultural buildings.
This art trail takes place every 2 years in Enghien thanks to the Cutural Centre and the Labo des Arts et du Mouvement (a fusion of the Repaire d'Artistes and Crique Imagin'Air).
- Participating artists will be presenting their favourite skills and techniques: paintings, photographs, ceramics, textile creations, graffs, sculptures, circus acts...
- Demonstrations and animations are sure to awake the creative spirit in you
- Families are welcome and kids have their own trail with mini shows, screenings and surprises along the way. It's never too early to get inspired by art!
Art'Pero: art, beer and music
Join the festive evening on the Grand-Place d'Enghien on the Saturday. Brassband, refreshing drinks, food trucks: the perfect place to meet up with friends and share the many discoveries of the day.
- Saturday: from 11.30 am to 18:30
- Sunday: from 10:00 and 18:00
- Art'pero: Saturday evening