The Quai Novèle in Namur is the place to meet with loved ones, enjoy a drink, play pétanque or dream away by the river this summer.
The docks, with their retro-chic vibe, will welcome a pop-up bar, a relaxing space and a wide range of concerts and animations:
- Sunday, June 23, 2 to 5 pm: Cap Jeunes Talents (concert, dance, songs...)
- Sunday, July 7, 1 to 3 pm: Parade des Fous Flottants
- Sunday, July 14, 11 am to 4.30 pm: Cap à l’Eau (nautical sports at the Capitainerie)
- Tuesday, July 16, 4 to 10 pm (exceptional opening): Cap Louisiane
- Saturday, July 20, 8 to 11.30 pm: Cap en Fête
- Saturday, July 20, 4 pm to 1 am and Sunday, July 21, 6 am to 6 pm: flea market
- Friday, August 9 from 7.30 pm: Cap Musical
- Saturday, August 31, 2 to 5 pm: Cap Kids (animations for children)
Make the most of the view on the citadel to perfect that tan!