The Comblain Cave invites you to a quite extraordinary visit during the holidays of All Saints' Day. Sleeping through the winter with your head down will take place in October 2019.
Sleeping through the winter with your head down
A brand-new way to discover the Comblain Cave... Visitors are invited to follow the guide from one gallery to another, discovering the full magic of the place while respecting the bats sleeping there: mimes, illustrations, clues will make this silent visit quite entertaining!
- Every day during the holidays of All Saints' Day
- Booking recommended (limited spaces)
- Accessible to people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Price: €8.5 for adults, €6.5 for children (12 or under)
A fun way to visit a cave!
Visits: 11 am, 1 pm, 2.30 pm and 4 pm.
- Rue des Grottes 464170 Comblain-au-Pont