The most beautiful racetrack in the world will host the Spa-Classic, with endurance races at night, finishing at 11.15 pm. Come and see these speed cars competing in Spa-Francorchamps in May 2018.
"Vintage" animations will take place in the Village to entertain the audience.
Spa-Classic remains the biggest gathering of historical race cars, with over 300 exceptional vehicles on show on the stands and in the paddocks.
The following grids by Peter Auto will be there:
- the Heritage Touring Cup saloon cars will revive night races, inspired by the tradition of the Francorchamps 24h
- the Classic Endurance Racing prototypes and Group C Racing
- the Italian cars of the Nastro Rosso,
- the GT du Sixties’ Endurance
- the European F2 single seaters
- The 90s GT1 will be present this year, siding with modern supercars
As always, vintage cars, clubs for mono and multi brands will have a special place in the event. More than a thousand will join! Don't miss it.