Did you hear that sound? Was it a ghost? Treignes, aa village known for its many museums, invites children and adults to join scary adventures this season.
The Ecomusée du Viroin, Espace Arthur Masson, Musée du Magré-Tout and Musée du Petit Format are planning a thrilling Halloween for all ages.
Evil forces have taken Treignes over: explore scary trails, jump on a brand new attraction, wander in a museum by night... There definitely will be a few scares and challenges along the way! And quite a lot of fun too - including a special dance show at the fortified farm, a haunted trolley from one site to another and a magic potion to give the participants strength,
- Snacks at the Espace Arthur Masson
- Bar at the Ecomusée du Viroin
- Fancy dress encouraged
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rue Eugène Defraire 635670 Treignes
- Rue de la Gare 285670 Treignes
- Rue Eugène Defraire 295670 Treignes