- Museum & discovery
Once quite abundant in the Ourthe, salmon had in 1935 entirely disappeared from our waterways. A passionate team is now working at reintroducing the species back into our rivers. Discover this fascinating odyssey in Erezée, just 10 km from RIVEO (Hotton)
The Conservatoire du Saumon Mosan in Erezée was created to inform the public on how Atlantic salmons have been brought back to the Meuse basin. This information centre is accessible to the public on request (please book) and offers a fascinating trail presenting the salmon's journey.
- Please contact RIVEO to book your visit of CoSMos
- Groups: 15 persons mininum
- Guided tour (1h30): 6€ pp or 9.50€ pp with a tasting
- Animations for school groups (min. 2h30): 7€ pp
- Individual visits possible at set dates