- River cruises
Fancy seeing Liège and the south of Belgium from a different angle? Try Le Pays de Liège: a beautiful boat offering comfortable and memorable cruises. Perfect with friends or family!
Here are a few details on the itineraries:
- Liège and Monsin harbour (2-3h return journey)
- Liège, Monsin harbour and Albert canal (4-6h return journey)
- Liège-Visé (includes going through one of the canal locks - 6h return journey)
- Liège-Maastricht (includes going through the Lanaye canal lock - 6h return journey)
- Liège-Huy (includes going through the Ivoz-Ramet and Ampsin-Neuville canal locks - 8h return journey, no stops)
The itinerary of the cruise will follow the navigation rules and the locks schedule. Boat rental is per the hour, the minimum being 2 hours.
Possibility to decorate the boat, rent material and have animations on board.
Tel. boat: +32 (0)477/803 700
Tel. Boat Manager – M. Lange: +32 (0)473/712 280
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
- Outdoor catering
- Indoor catering
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Air conditioning
- Training materials on request