Eat Local, by bringing chefs and producers together, offers a unique way of discovering the Walloon terroir. This event will feature gourmet chef Kevin Roquet (a Top Chef candidate), a regional chef and a local artisan.
Each session starts with the visit of an inspiring place, with the artisan explaining the history of the building and the savoir-faire required. Follows a tasting of the products made on site and/or a fantastic lunch prepared by Chef Kevin Roquet.
Dates of the events (11.30 am to 2.30 pm)
- Saturday, May 18: Mathonet fish farm (Malmedy)
- Saturday, June 15: L & L Plaquette butter factory (Mesnil-Saint-Blaise)
- Saturday, September 28: la Main verte (permaculture in Libramont)
- Saturday, October 19: Chapitre wine estate (Baulers)
- Saturday, November 9: Minne brewery (Somme-Leuze)
- Saturday, February 23, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Château de Bioul
- Saturday, March 23, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Brasserie des Fagnes (Couvin)
- Saturday, April 6, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Stwerdu mill in Fallais (Braives)
- Saturday, May 18, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Mathonet fish farm (Malmedy)
- Saturday, June 15, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Kesh cattle farm (Marloie)
- Saturday, September 28, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the La Main Verte permaculture (Marloie)
- Saturday, October 19, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Domaine du Chapitre in Bauers
- Saturday, November 9, 11 am to 2.30 pm at the Brasserie Minne (Bastogne)